Who We Are
Trusted by brands like
Find your right ambulance
Basic Life Support
- The patient primarily needs an ambulance, supportive of oxygen & basic medical facilities, to be transported from home to places of treatment, inter -hospitals, outstation transfer to hospital & hospital discharge.
- The patient is not bedridden, without the need to monitor cardiac parameters & is in a stable condition.
- Pre-planned, non-emergency transport to treatment facilities or hospitals with medical care assistance.
Advanced Life Support
- The patient is critical & requires an ambulance with a professional paramedic, EMT & medical facilities while moving to the hospital.
- The patient requires cardiac monitoring facilities, ventilator support or an I.C.U on wheels sufficient to stabilize the patient till the time they reach the hospital.
- Ambulance is equipped with state-of-the-art life saving & emergency advanced medical facilities.
- An ambulance to transport the deceased patients.
- An ambulance to transport mortal remains to funeral or even across cities.
- Equipped with facilities to preserve the dead body for up to 6 days.
- The patient requires medical care & to be transported through an unconventional route like the air.
- In cases of emergency, transporting patients from remote areas to cities providing best medical treatments across global borders.
- Highly equipped & specially crafted on- air medical assistance ensuring prompt, safe & comfortable emergency transfers.
- The patient is in severe or critical condition, requires medical transportation & supervision with extra support or cardiac monitoring, from one station to the other.
- Bed to bed ICU facilities for serious patients through the rail.
- Hi-tech medical equipment backed by experienced medical team of doctors & paramedics to ensure a safe & sound patient transfer via rail route.
Yesterday I had booked your ambulance from Gangapur road to Guruji hospital, Nashik. I am pleased to inform you that the quality of your service is top class. It is really well equipped with modern technology like straighter, fan, holding arrangements. Your driver Raju is also very nice person and has good patience.
I have been an ambulance driver for the past 12 years and I love to do my part in making a difference in people's lives. It is not the speed that saves a patient but the care he/she gets in the ambulance. We are equally cared for by the company. We love working with BSIDEU.
Rajesh Ambulance Driver
Professional is the word for BSIDEU. It was during the first wave of covid-19 & I needed an ambulance for my father to transfer him to the nearest Covid Hospital in Andheri. The stress was somehow relieved by the entire process of handling by the medical staff, with all necessary precautions taken.
Yesterday we booked ambulance service from Mumbai to Jamnagar, to carry deceased family member. Mr. Mohd Aabid was excellent in arranging things promptly. Plus ambulance team Mr Siddesh and Chand Prakash were very professional and excellent. Thanks BSIDEU, you were really besides us in such hard time.